Monday, February 15, 2010

Creativity: Easier Said Than Done

The one major issue that I have with my school, is that they try to force creativity, "please write a script in one week and prepare to shoot it the following week." It is not something that can be forced, it's something that comes to you when you are inspired. Some of the worst scripts I write are scripts that are on a deadline. Inspiration is my biggest enemy at times, I want to write yet I have nothing to say. I want to draw yet I have nothing to draft. It's a timeless battle than can only be won by waiting it out. But, inspiration is all around us, we just have to open our eyes to see it. However, like the above title has already stated, easier said than done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A peek into me

Everything about anything. Controversy and opinions.