Wednesday, August 18, 2010

TRUTH


The most attractive thing about a man? A man who’s the shit without having to say it. There is a reason why women adore male models, they don’t talk. I wanna be suprised when a guy picks me up in a nice Mercedes or BMW, I don’t want it to be the first thing I know about him. I don’t care if your at your beach house in the Hamptons popping bottles of Don Perignon and neither does the rest of facebook or twitter or whatever other social network you belong to. Besides the airheads, no one likes a show off, do what you do, for you and no one else. I don’t need a camera when I go out because I could care less to share my night with the rest of the world. I have fun for me and only me. So boys (because you certainly aren’t men yet) the best advice I can give you is… Shut the fuck up.
*Side note: Google images: I don’t appreciate going through 7 pages of male models to find a hot one*

1 comment:

  1. :-) very cute post :-) I agree on 'I don’t need a camera when I go out because I could care less to share my night with the rest of the world. I have fun for me and only me. ' :-) And yes, there are moments when men do not need to talk, just shut up... :-) thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete

A peek into me

Everything about anything. Controversy and opinions.