Monday, August 9, 2010

Megan Fox What Happened To Your Face?

A while ago I saw an article about Megan Fox having had some plastic surgery done. However, I paid it no mind, because, well... I could care less about her. But it wasn't until I saw Eminem's "Love The Way You Lie" video that I really noticed it. And I have to say, it looks terrible. I don't know what her intentions were, but it appears to me that she actually wants to look like Angelina Jolie. Whatever was done to her lips can only be described as a FAIL. The worst part is that she was gorgeous before having anything done. I mean, I understand when people are insecure about something and they correct it such as a nose job, hey, whatever makes you happy. But to do unneccessary work to a face that is beautiful on its own is ridiculous. It's like Heidi Montag 2.0. The picture to the right speaks for itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A peek into me

Everything about anything. Controversy and opinions.