Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Not So Gleeful

Bla bla bla "GLEE is a great show, it's so funny and entertaining." No it's not. A) It's nonsense, they sing about bullshit at bullshit times. B) It's completely unoriginal. How? Good question. Most if not all of the songs they sing are songs that exist. Let's see, a Madonna episode, Lady Gaga episode, songs from Aerosmith, Christina Aguilera and countless other artists. The only reason people cared about it is because they use already popular things and put there own twist on them. BORING. If you want to actually laugh, watch the following shows: Modern Family, Cougar Town (although it will have a new name this season), Chuck, Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother. These are all funny and original shows that don't need a gimmick to get recognition. Just sayin

2 comments:

  1. Word. I hate Glee. I only tuned in to watch the GaGa episode (which sucked, btw) and I'm gonna watch the Rocky Horror episode, but that's about it. -_-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea I catch it from time to time, I just dont understand the hype about it. I think it's kinda cheap to use other people's success for your own.

    ReplyDelete

A peek into me

Everything about anything. Controversy and opinions.